Friday, September 10, 2010

An Embarrassment of Riches

Sorry, folks...meant to write more earlier, but Steve-O came over and wanted to play Dungeons and Dragons. Nay...DEMANDED to play.

Steve is always a bit of a whirlwind, but not in the sense one usually uses the term to describe people. He is much more like the actual natural occurrence...fairly chaotic, full of energy, not necessarily directionless, but certainly without great depth of purpose. Well, other than trying to make friends with everyone and enjoying himself immensely in the company of others. And talking up a storm. Always thinking.

Libras. Sheesh.

Anyway, he and AB and I sat down for a few hours, ran The Keep on the Borderlands, achieved a TPK, made new characters...and then I had to cut them both off. I had dogs that needed walking!

But they'll both be at the Baranof next Thursday.

All right, full reports later...I've got to pay some attention to my wife right now.
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment